Reserve-A-Ride services may be available to residents of Clark, Cowlitz, or Wahkiakum counties and are:
- Persons with a disability, or
- Older adults
We provide transportation for individuals to:
- Life-sustaining medical appointments
- If funding allows we can also provide transportation for:
- General medical appointments
- Education facilities
- Meal sites
- Basic services
- Socialization opportunities
Scheduling a Ride
Please call our office at least two working days before your scheduled appointment. We can schedule trips up to 14 days in advance. Unexpected delays may occur due to extreme traffic congestion, road construction or weather conditions.
When we schedule your ride, we’ll let you know when you need to be ready to be picked up. Your ride may arrive up to 15 minutes before or after your scheduled pick-up time. For shared rides, you may be asked to be ready earlier than you expect. Unexpected delays may occur due to extreme traffic congestion, road construction or weather conditions.
What to have when you call:
- Date of birth
- Your pick-up address
- The name, address and phone number of your medical destination
- Your exact appointment date(s) and time(s)
- The medical reason for your appointment
- Information on any assistive equipment or mobility devices you use
If you need to cancel a ride, please call us as soon as possible, but at least two business hours before your scheduled pick-up time.
Trips under Reserve-A-Ride are funded through Washington State Department of Transportation Consolidated Grant Program, C-TRAN (Clark County), and community funders.
How To Contact Us
Phone: 360.735.5736; 1.800.752.9422, Option 2
M – F 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM